Divorce Attorney Canal Fulton
Going through the breakup of a marriage is one of the biggest challenges you can face. When filing for divorce in Canal Fulton, you need personalized service and professional legal representation to protect your best interests. At Fout Law, our divorce attorney in Canal Fulton acts as a strong legal advocate on your side. We take the actions needed to help you get the best possible results in your divorce case.
Get the Trusted Legal Guidance You Need From Our Divorce Attorney Canal Fulton
Making the decision to get a divorce is never easy and once you file a divorce petition, there are still important issues that must be addressed under the Ohio Revised Code. At Fout Law, we provide trusted legal guidance to protect your rights throughout divorce proceedings. Issues our divorce attorney in Canal Fulton will help you address include:
- Division of marital property and assets: Anything earned, acquired, or otherwise accumulated during your marriage will need to be divided on an equitable basis between you and your spouse. This applies to homes, cars, furniture, personal items, investments, money in bank accounts, and retirement benefits.
- Spousal support and maintenance: If you make less than your spouse or sacrificed your own career for the sake of the marriage, you may be entitled to spousal support payments. This can help you maintain your current standard of living while gaining the education or experience you need to reenter the workforce.
- Child custody and support: If there are children from the marriage, you can count on our divorce attorney to protect your rights in child custody and child support arrangements, as well as in enforcement efforts.
Our Divorce Attorney in Canal Fulton is Dedicated to Protecting Your Rights
Decisions made during a divorce in Canal Fulton can impact you for years into the future. At Fout Law, we are dedicated to helping you get the best possible outcome while ensuring your rights are protected. Actions we can take on your behalf include:
- Thoroughly reviewing the circumstances surrounding your marriage and pointing out issues that are likely to arise in divorce proceedings;
- Drafting your divorce petition and making sure it is properly filed through the Stark County Family Court;
- Making sure your spouse is properly served and arranging for court hearings;
- Keeping you informed about the progress of your case and any issues that arise;
- Representing you in divorce negotiations and acting as a strong legal advocate on your behalf before the judge in your case.
Contact Our Divorce Attorney Canal Fulton and Request a Consultation Today
To protect yourself in Ohio divorce proceedings and to get the best possible outcome in your case, get Fout Law on your side. Call or contact our divorce attorney in Canal Fulton online and request a consultation today.